Join us for Lanai Road Prom Through the Decades Auction and Gala benefiting Lanai Road Elementary. This is an amazing event for parents, friends, faculty, administration and staff to bid on silent and live auction items all while having a fun night out!
In order to make this event a success, we can use your help! If you, your family, employer or friends have access to products, services or events, we would love to include them in our auction. Some of the items that are favorites at the auction include:
- Tickets to sporting events (Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Rams, Chargers)
- Tickets to concerts, television shows and amusement parks
- Vacation/Travel (hotel rooms, time shares, rental cars, massages, meals, airline flights)
- Gift card/certificates (restaurants, salons, spas, lessons, gym, photography sessions)
- Memorabilia (autographed sports, film and TV items)
- Electronics (wireless speakers, headphones, DVDs, video game consoles, GoPro)
- Unique Experiences (set visits, meet and greets)
- Lessons/classes (karate, art, music, sports and camps)
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Your donated items or services will be attractively displayed at the auction and given acknowledgement in the event program and via the online auction catalog. This is an excellent way to publicize your business and support a wonderful school. If you are interested in donating, please contact the solicitation chair, Katie Elinoff, at email@example.com . You can download the donation solicitation letter and commitment form here.
HOST A PARTY
Hosting a party for children or adults is a great way to make a significant contribution to the school, meet other parents and have a great time while doing so!
Here is how it works:
- You pick the type of party you’d like to host. We have party suggestions on the form , but feel free to use your own ideas! Tip: Get a few parents to cohost with you and share the expense and the fun!
Some ideas for kids parties include a sports party, tea party, video
game truck party, mani/pedi party, cupcake decorating party and a pool party.
Parent parties that have been offered include a wine, cheese and dessert party, themed cooking or dinner party, private movie screenings, and so much more!
- Email Alisa Lippman at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The party book chair will work with you to determine the details of your party, the number of attendees, and date of the party.
- Feel good about helping the school raise needed funds.
The Auction is a volunteer run event so we could use your help! This is a great way to meet other parents and feel a part of the Lanai community. If you would like to be part of the Auction and gala team, please contact Heather Goodfried at email@example.com or Jacqui Zadik at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.